A Refund is possible under the following cases:
- A product is defective
- A product is damaged
- The product arrived past its expiry date
In order to get a refund, dekenet should be notified within 1 week of the purchase, upon presenting the purchasing receipt.
Once your claim is approved, a refund will be processed and we will credit you the original amount (either by cash or to your credit card, depending on your method of payment).
Late or missing refunds:
If your method of payment was a credit card and you haven’t received a refund yet, kindly do the following step:
- Check your bank account again
- Contact your credit card company, (it may take some time before your refund is officially posted), then contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted
- • If you completed the steps above and you still have not received your refund, kindly contact us on 71-990838 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange is possible in the following cases:
- The product is not up to expectations
- Change in mind
- Received a wrong product or order
The following merchandise is not eligible for return nor exchange:
- Perishable items (bread, baked goods, eggs, etc...)
- • Frozen food
A receipt or proof of purchase is required to complete the return/exchange and the return should be at the customer’s expenses.